Webcaster Demos Overview
- Easy and quick demo for simple tests: https://www.nanocosmos.de/webcaster
- Complete webcaster application: https://webcaster.nanocosmos.de
- New Webcaster-Berlin: https://webcaster-berlin.nanocosmos.de
- Developer Samples, see documentation getting started
Find further info below.
Easy and quick demo for simple tests: nanocosmos.de/webcaster
- Click here to try the nanoStream Webcaster demo.
- On the right-hand side of the page you see the nanoStream Webcaster broadcast from your camera.
- Click on the image for a webcam preview.
- Click on the orange button to start the broadcast. You will need to provide your email first.
- Your broadcast will then start: the live stream is sent to nanoStream Cloud and a new window from nanoStream H5Live Player will appear right below with your live stream.
The H5Live Player shows the low latency live stream coming from nanoStream Cloud. You can share the URL to test low latency live playback on any HTML5 browser.
Try our sample page
Click here to use our sample web page with all broadcast features for further testing.
Note: You need a nanoStream Cloud / bintu.live account and API key to use this page. Click here for more instructions.
- Open the page in a WebRTC-compatible browser (Chrome or Firefox) and add your bintu API key to the browser URL.
- You will see a preview of your camera image or screen in the
- If you want to choose another camera or microphone, select
- You are then ready to start your broadcast. Simply click on
broadcastto start the live stream.
- The live stream is sent to nanoStream Cloud and can be played with the H5Live player.
To start playback click on
play h5live streambelow the Broadcast Settings.
Click here for more information on how to embed the H5LivePlayer on your own webpage.
- Broadcast configuration
The nanoStream Webcaster broadcast configuration is automatically set to
H264 video with
500 kbits/s. Audio is sent with the
Opus audio codec and will be transcoded automatically to
AAC for live distribution with nanoStream Cloud.