Webcaster Demos Overview
Below you can find links to our Webcaster demo applications. These samples are designed to showcase the broad capabilities of our Webcaster technology, providing you with practical experience and insight into its features. Explore our sample code to see how nanoStream Webcaster can enhance your webcasting projects.
To fully utilize these samples, please ensure you have a bintu account. Create a stream in the bintu frontend, and then append the stream name to the sample pages' URLs using the
streamName URL parameter.
Before You Start
Append your stream name to one of the following samples:
- Main Sample: https://nanocosmos.github.io/webcaster/samples/index.html?streamName=[stream-name]
- Minimal Sample: https://nanocosmos.github.io/webcaster/samples/minimal/index.html?streamName=[stream-name]
- Screen Share: https://nanocosmos.github.io/webcaster/samples/screenshare/index.html?streamName=[stream-name]
The main sample showcases the lifecyle of the Webcaster, you can perform the following actions there:
- append your bintu stream name to one of the URLs
- configure stream properties in the editor
Create New Instanceto create a new Webcaster instance with your configuration
startPreviewto preview the MediaStream that will be streamed to our CDN
startBroadcastto start the ingest
stopBroadcastto stop the ingest
recoverto restart the webcast with the same configuration
disposeto destroy the Webcaster instance
setMutedto mute the ingest
You can play back your Webcaster ingests with our H5LivePlayer.
The main sample from above includes a side-by-side player for your convencience when testing. To create a shareable player link, append the stream name to our player demo URL:
- player url: https://demo.nanocosmos.de/nanoplayer/release/nanoplayer.html?entry.rtmp.streamname=[stream-name]
Click here for more information on how to embed the H5LivePlayer on your own webpage.