PLAY button to start
nanoStream Cloud ensures security on several levels:
- Reliability: our system works 24/7 on a global scale with automatic failover
- Security: encrypted streaming is possible
- Authorization: web hooks and secure tokens can be used to authorize clients
nanoStream H5Live Player and Webcaster by default work over transport level security (HTTPS), based on industry standards.
RTMP can be encrypted with SSL. You can use rtmps over port 1937 instead 1935.
- Standard non-encrypted ingest (RTMP): rtmp://bintu-stream.nanocosmos.de:1935/live/STREAM
- Encrypted ingest (RTMPS): rtmps://bintu-stream.nanocosmos.de:1937/live/STREAM