nanoStream Cloud is a unique ultra-low-latency live streaming platform for your live video/audio content. Ultra-low-latency means 1 second from the camera to the video, glass-to-glass. nanoStream Playback runs on all devices and browsers.
nanoStream software and services can be completely white-labeled to run under your own brand for instant live streaming around the world in 1 second.
What makes nanoStream Cloud different?
nanoStream Cloud is a combination of software and services.
It contains the unique H5Live player for all HTML5 web browsers,
connected to our ultra-low-latency (ULL) CDN for worldwide distribution to large audiences, which is managed by our bintu dashboard and API
nanoStream Cloud is available worldwide with server locations in US East/West, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc. The system is operating 24/7 for instant live streaming. Expected default latency end-to-end (glass-to-glass) is 1-2 seconds.
Live encoding/ingest is supported with:
- ingest with your own H264/AAC/RTMP Live Encoders (e.g. OBS, Wirecast, Hardware Encoders)
- ingest with our nanoStream Apps/SDKs (nanoStream Apps for Win/Mac/iOS/Android),
- ingest with plugin-free web based nanoStream Webcaster broadcaster incl. screen sharing
Live Playback with H5Live
Stream Management Dashboard and API
Stream Management is done with our bintu dashboard and API. You will obtain and manage geo-loadbalanced URLs to enable global scale.
New: Adaptive Bitrate Playback (ABR) and Live Transcoding
Adaptive Bitrate enables live distribution and playback with different quality levels, based on the viewer's network conditions. The player decides automatically which quality level to use.
New: Metrics and Analytics
To get full insight about your quality of service, we created a metrics and analytics system. See separate documentation.
- Screen sharing (for presentations or gaming)
- External cameras like HDMI Capture, DJI Drones, Drones, Gopro
- Video mix, live overlay, live meta data, score boarding, ad-insertion
- Other protocols and codecs, UDP, RTSP, MXF and others.
For best user experience and quality of service, including end-to-end latency control, you can use the combination of nanoStream client software and our nanoStream Cloud live streaming services.